All-Inclusive Assisted Living Services in Kansas City
Because our Kansas City assisted living caregivers are responsible for the COMPLETE care of the Resident, they get to know the Residents on a personal level and understand their individual needs and wants. For example, if the Resident is a night owl, the caregiver will keep them occupied until they are ready for bed; there is no set bedtime. Also, if they like to sleep in, our caregivers will let them sleep until they naturally wake up AND then provide them with a home cooked breakfast. We strive to always do what’s best for the Resident at our Assisted Living houses & Memory Care homes in Leawood and Overland Park, KS.
- Individual Health Care Plan: Based on resident assessment and any significant changes.
- Food Services: Three nutritionally-balanced home-cooked meals and alternative meal choices provided each day and snacks provided between meals
- Laundry Services: All personal clothing and linens are washed and put away as needed. Linens are changed twice a week and as needed.
- Housekeeping Services: Cleaning of bedroom provided once a week and as needed and bed making daily
- Medication Management and Documentation: ComfortCare Homes staff will administer and document all prescription and over-the-counter medications as ordered by a physician or primary care practitioner.
- Behavior Management and Monitoring: ComfortCare Homes staff will monitor and observe all behaviors. Concerns or changes in behavior will be addressed with the Management Staff and discussed with the Legal Responsible Party, physician and/or primary care practitioner.
- Dressing and Grooming: CareGivers will provide as little or as much assistance needed
- Bathing: Bathing provided twice a week and as needed
- Incontinence Management: Briefs and pullups provided by the family